Fishferous is a Virtual pet aquarium where member can create his own virtual aquarium.
3. Copyright and other intellectual propertyThe intellectual property rights over all elements for the creation of the Virtual pet aquarium, irrespective of whether they are graphic or technical. Fishferous contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound ('Content'). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
4. Eligibility and Registration
You are solely responsible for all activity on your account and for the security of your computer system. You should not reveal your password to other users. Virtual pet aquarium will not ask you to reveal your password. If you forget your password, you can request to have your password which will sent to your registered email address. You agree to indemnify and hold Virtual pet aquarium harmless for any improper or illegal use of your account by you. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your account or whom you have negligently allowed to access your account. Your account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your account in any of our services is subject to termination if you or anyone using your account violates our Terms of Service. If your account is terminated, you may not join Virtual pet aquarium again without our express permission. Fishferous reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the Account or to certain functions of the Virtual pet aquarium without notice for maintenance purposes. The unavailability of the website will not give rise to any right to compensation.
5. Online conduct
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on Fishferous. You must also obey rules for use of third party tools and services, and rules of interactive service providers, state, local, federal laws, or foreign or international law where appropriate. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. We terminate use of Virtual pet aquarium and cooperate with law enforcement for illegal behavior.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of Virtual pet aquariumum and for all of your communication and activity in using the Service, including any Content and websites links you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless Fishferous, from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on Virtual pet aquarium, including any Content or websites links that you contribute.
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content and websites links that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: do not say bad things about them, do not send them unwanted messages, do not attack their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, disability, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are a representative of Fishferous, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Fishferous or any of Fishferous's partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other user on Fishferous.
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service.
- You must obey all applicable laws, regulations and rules wherever you are on the Service. This includes rules for use of third-party technology and content, rules of interactive service providers, and federal, state, local and foreign laws where applicable. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well
- You may not post or communicate any player's real-world personal information within the Service or through any Service Website or any Service bulletin board.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- You will not exploit any bug in the Service to gain unfair advantage in the Virtual pet aquarium and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.
- You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy using the Virtual pet aquarium, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Fishferous in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
If you encounter another user of the Service who is violating any of the Rules of Conduct described above, please report them.
THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU INTENTIONALLY OR NEGLIGENTLY ALLOW TO USE YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT OR USER ID, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES. IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE THE SERVICE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE, FISHFEROUS MAY OCCASIONALLY FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF, THE SERVICE IN ORDER TO BRING IT BACK INTO BALANCE. THESE CHANGES OR RESETS MAY AFFECT VIRTUAL OBJECTS AND FISH OR FRIENDS CONNECTED TO YOUR AQUARIUM AND MAY CAUSE YOU SETBACKS WITHIN THE VIRTUAL AQUARIUM. THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE SERVICE WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT FISHFEROUS MAY HAVE MADE.
In no event shall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 's Internet site, even if or a authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.